André P. DeBattista (b. 1987) has worked on various research projects and authored numerous press commentaries, academic papers, essays and book reviews. He holds memberships in various learned societies including the Royal Society of Literature, the Political Studies Association (UK) and the Royal Institute of Philosophy. In 2013 he was elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
He tweets @APDeBattista
You can see his articles for OneEurope below this profile and you can see his articles in other publications here:
• The principle of self-determination, The Times, 04.IV.2013
• Charisma and revolution in Latin America, The Times, 09.III.2013
• The environment and security, The Times, 12.I.2013
• Change through Social Entrepreneurship, The Malta Business Weekly, 11.X.2012
• Talking Point: A safer digital space is a must, The Times, 10.III.2012