On the 12-th of June, at 18:30, OneEurope will join forces with Burgerforum Europa 2020 ("Civic Forum on Europe 2020"), and hold a workshop entitled:
"European Society - Are we a united Europe?"
The event will be in a "World Café" format, where the following crucial for Europe topics will be discussed in small working groups:
- "What measures are needed to build a European Society?"
- "Which democratic deficits do we find in our union?"
- "How are "European values" used to generate a common identity?"
- "How much responsibility does the civil society bear?"
- "Why isn't there any pan-European mass media?"
The tables will be led by renowned experts, who will share their experiences, as well as listen to and encourage all opinions:
- Johannes Voggenhuber, speaker of the Burgerforum Europa 2020
- Dr. Elisabeth Philips-Slavkoff, artist and former director for regional policy in the EU-commission
- Mag. Drazen Miletic, Burgerforum Europa 2020
- Dr. Heinrich Neisser, university professor in Innsbruck
- Mag. Beate Meinl-Reisinger M.E.S., NEO’s top candidate to Austrian parliament in Vienna
All citizens are invited to participate in these important discussions, to make your voice heard and get involved in shaping the future of Europe.
Register your interest by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The event will take place on Wednesday, 12-th of June, at 18:30, at: Juridicum, Schottenbastei 10-16, 1010 Vienna
This event was made possible thanks to Paul Hahnenkamp, the Ambassador for OneEurope in Austria. Many thanks are due for his efforts in organizing this!
Special thanks are also in order for our partner Burgerforum Europa 2020, they have organized some great speakers, and it is an honor for us to work with this great organization.