The Next Generation for Europe (NGE) is a think-tank, conducting independent research and journalistic reporting on the position and potential of young people in Europe. NGE focuses on a looming generation conflict as well as the scope for change and modernisation of the European economy and society.
The mission of NGE is to bring in fresh thinking and ideas into the EU policy making process by conducting research and connecting young leading thinkers from around Europe with the EU institutions. NGE focuses on three themes: being young in Europe, restarting the EU and the digital economy.
Key programmes of NGE include:
• the mapping of the risks and prospects of young people in Europe
• an annual survey amongst young Europeans
• a study on filling the ICT skills gap
• a research project on EU 3.0
• setting up an active and fresh blogging sphere
You can contribute to NGE by: writing blogs on youth related developments, join the monthly meetup in Brussels and join the discussion on social media. NGE is active on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!
Edited by Laura Davidel