The XVI International Academic Conference for Undergraduate and Graduate Students will take between the 16th-17th May, and this year’s topic is "Europe 2014: Humanities Between Past and Future". The conference is hosted by the European Humanities University and we invite YOU to participate.
The following are some of the topics of discussion planned for this year’s conference edition:
Establishing the International and European Legal Order
· Constitutionalism and Legal Instruments of Human Rights Protection in Central and Eastern European States
· Mapping Knowledge
· Studying Religious Life as an Interdisciplinary Project
· Europeanisation Processes in Central and Eastern European States: Sociopolitical and Economic Aspects
· Public Policy and the Third Sector: Problems of Definition and Analysis in the Region of Central and Eastern Europe
· Humanities and Education
· Interpretation of Cultural Heritage as a Way to Knowledge in Humanities
· History from Below
· Contemporary Art: Between Classics and the Avant-garde
· Media Culture: Analysis, Interpretation, Critique
· (Ir)relevant Issues of Gender Theory
· Design and Humanities: Ideas about Design across the Post-Soviet Area
· Contemporary Society: between Individualism, Collectivism and Community Practices
· Competitiveness of Enterprises
· Between Market and Society: a German Model of Economics
The conference will feature several round table discussions, book presentations and student research project presentations.
The conference languages: English, German, Belarusian, and Russian.
The European Humanities University will support the students who require visas, free of charge. Also, accommodation will be provided to all participants, free of charge, for the duration of the conference (May 16th–17th).
If you would like to participate, please submit your online application by the 16th March, here.
Check out regular updates on the social networks:
Edited by: Margarida Hourmat