This infographic provides the number of students that graduate in 2012. Those doughnuts explain the number of students who graduated Bachelors' Degree and Masters' Degree in the 28 member states of European Union. We can observe that female students are much more than male students for those degrees. Despite this, the biggest number of PhD students are represented by male gender.
Those who realized this infographic took in consideration 8 departments of education such as:
- Teacher training and education science
- Humanities and arts
- Social sciences, business and law
- Science, mathematics and computing
- Engineering, manufacturing and construction
- Agriculture and veterinary
- Health and welfare
Are there any gender differences that a person should take in consideration when he or she choose a subject?
Credit to European Union