Do you use the British, or American version of the different words in your nation? "Apartment" or "Flat"? "Faucet" or "Tap"? "Chips", or "Crisps"? "Cab", or "Taxi"?

Or perhaps a mixture of the two?

Are there European words which you use when speaking in English:

"Highway" (US), "Motorway" (UK), or perhaps "Autobahn" (German/European English)?

Is there a distinctive European English, which uses parts of British English, parts of American English, and perhaps has its own unique words?